Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comic Fiesta Day 2!!!!

well this year i am not going to comic fiesta on day one!!!

well all my friend is going on day 2 so i thought....

maybe i should go day two!

well this year Comic Fiesta i couldn't spend as much as i wanted

well the were less booth selling poster....

actually there were...

but not the poster that i wanted hehe...

2 of my friend went home early so i didn't got a chance to take photo for them!!

well i also bring along my friend from my art studio!!!

i was so sorry cause i keep on dragging her along to wait for someone!!!

not only that there were also a lot of

Hatsune Miku Cosplay...

Kuroshitsuji Cosplay...

and more!

well all i manage to buy is..

1. two badge
2. four doujin from neko-chan

that all well the image i will show all of you tomorrow!

because of the internet was so slow so i will show u all tomorrow!!

きょう は おわり ~うさ!!~

1 comment:

  1. I want to see you wearing the Neko mimi I made~!

    ReplyDelete