Thursday, March 17, 2011

Allyちゃん の うち!!!

yea today i went to ally's house......

it is a bit sad i manage to play with them for 6 hour.......

it suppose to be early but something happen...haiz...

after saying good-bye to my beloved friends

i went into the car and my dad ask me

おとうさま(father): everyone is staying over?

me: yes...

おとうさま(father): o you should ask me mar i thought only you staying over??!!!!

me: i tell you everyone but u say cannot!

おとうさま(father): where got!

me: = =

so.....that is what happen in the car

he say if there is next time he will think about it......

haiz.....

o i only manage to take 2 photo

here are some image.....

urgh! gomen the internet is quite slow today i will show u all one day haha

i guess....

i can't believed me and kyli actually watch orphan even tough they all

say is not scary....

hahaha after that we had pizza for our lunch!

after having our lunch we watch black swan.......

it is the most SICK show among others movie

we watched Hetalia and Yogi Bear

hahaha the funny movie

yup i guess that it for today!

はい はい きょう は おわり ピョン!!

No comments:

Post a Comment