Saturday, April 9, 2011

The 16 years old Me....

i am 16 year old now!!!!

haiz.... you know among all my friend i am

the OLDEST!

i am the oldest..... but of course

look at my face and look at my height!

everyone thought i am still 14 years old...

to tell you the truth i am

ALREADY 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT.TT Huuuuu...

well apparently Neko-chan said she can't survive

with RM20... well what i can say is

NEKO-CHAN STAY STRONG!!!!!!

don't worry about my birthday party

this time i will belanja you kay!!!

haha....

oh yea... before i forgot!

the Hetalia Virus is kinda disappear..

erm... i know Ally is still in love with Iceland...

and summore she say she wanted to "Haruseku" him....

Haiz.....besides that...

there is also a guy which is gay from Neko's class...

that guy pop out from no where

and say hi to me

besides saying hi She/He said "I like your EYE!!!"

that was so scary!

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY EYE !!!!!!!!!

i know it is big....

if you want big eye go do plastic surgery!!!!!

はい きょう は そこまで! ~うさ~

No comments:

Post a Comment