Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Trip To Korea!

i come back form this amazing country- Korea!

but i think i don't survive there long

due to the atmosphere

over there the air was so dry

both of my leg end up like snake skin

but still is was AMAZING!!!!

at Korea i barely eat oily food

that is why my pimple is getting lesser

over there lunch and dinner

normally BBQ or steamboat

everyone might thought BBQ is oily

but in Korea they don't put oil in it

the meat itself already has fats

they use the fats as oil

that is why is the food over there are healthy

but we're Malaysian.....

we like food with strong taste

that is why my cousins keep on complaining that

the food over there were tasteless

haha

here are some photo

My Day 1

waiting for the train....


and here is my room





everyone's room were different in design

i think that my room design were quite weird

only my room has bath tub



my cousin were complaining that time

and here is the dressing table

they got everything u need

hair spray, toner, cotton buds, cotton, body lotion.... and more



me and my aunt's cup noodles (for supper)



OKAY

Day 2

SUPER LUCKY!

i am there to witness the first day of snow in Korea!

can u see the tiny white thingi over there



they are SNOW!!!!

my first time seeing SNOW

cause all i can see in Malaysia is rain...

after that visit to this palace where the King stayed last time



MY LUNCH!

CHICKEN AND VEGE IN HOT PAN!



then visit the place where the famous Korean drama- Winter Sonata was filmed

the scenery over there were so beautiful






this ostrich made the Korean student get crazy

it escape from the ostrich farm and drive people crazy



funny TOILART hahaha



the weather over there was -18°C

yet i am still eating ice-cream over there

normally in Malaysia parent will say you waste for not eating all the ice-cream

because it melt right?

but eating ice-cream in Korea is not wasting

because it wont melt....... i have been holding the ice-cream for half an hour

it still in one piece hahaha!



the ice-cream over there was cheap and nice!

My Dinner! Steamboat- (vegetable steamboat)



night time check into a ski resort

having BANANA MILK!

i always wanted to drink this!

because my favorite idol drank it before

so i always wanted to try it!



very nice! rich in taste hahah anyone who is going to Korea

should try this!

haha lastly camwhore me drinking banana milk



that's for today i will post my other days in Korea in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment