Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WEEEEEEE!! My Comeback!

Hoooo.......

wow... how many month that i have not been blogging...

hahaha i kinda miss my blog now

OO before i forgot today is

VALENTINE DAY!!

when i told my mom that i received chocolate for my friend

she was shock!

she ask me are they form boys?

i answer no.... i said it was from my friend

and she was like



haha anyway i still happy with it cause i got CHOCOLATE

form my BEST FRIEND!! KEKEKE

now a days i been so into cosplay thanks to Hanie..

as for this year i want to try Levy cosplay!

is a character from Fairy Tail



is not that i like her or what

she is just looks simple to cosplay hehe

not only that this character from Pokemon also looks nice



heheh I LIKE SAILOR UNIFORM!! WAKAKAKA

it looks cute i wanted to try that too ...

ou..... if the tailor is just right beside my house.......

well i guess that is for today hehe

please look forward to my next blog

* even though i don't blog much!

No comments:

Post a Comment