Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013

2013 going to come to an end soon after a few hours, boy I so wish that 2014 never come since I always feel "laggy" writing down the date. As year is increasing my age too is also increasing.... that is a cruel reality that I am having trouble to accept... Everyone will eventually get old I guess so there's nothing much to be sad about. As long I live my 2013 with no regret then there's no need to stick my nose back at the pass instead should look forward and welcome the coming year 2014!

This will be my last post for this year, it sounded so sad but......THERE WILL BE MORE POST NEXT YEAR!  *I hope....


A preview of me.. look back when I didn't touch much of make up last time due to skin problem haha.. but now feeling touch that it has gone way better, I am feeling bless that I get to met with a nice and friendly doctor and that able to cure it.


Then this year cosplay plan on Comic Fiesta 2013.
First day did Amy from Suisei no Gargantia 
My photographer : Hanie (all nice pics come from her)

Really thanks her for taking such a nice picture~
Then as for second day I just did original character.. ahaha I am really lost on portraying this character since I have no idea how she should be. Maybe I should practice..

All the year event had end, so I am really grateful with what I was given and thank you everyone that has been supporting for this year. All the best to the coming year to everyone!  Happy New Year!!!XD





No comments:

Post a Comment