Saturday, August 2, 2014

My August Wish~!

Time definitely flies when you having lots of things going on around you, who would have thought that August is already steeping into our life now?! My bestie Hanie have left around a month time, my latin dance competition had passed, my finals are getting closer?!?!? Finals is tormenting my happy time but I wish it could come faster and sooner! D:

My little prayer... ( I wish August will be nice to me) Animangaki is around the corner which is coming Saturday!!! Is gonna held in Sunway Pyramid Convention Center on 9 and 10 August 2014!! If I am not mistaken is gonna be on the convention hall is on the top floor of Sunway Pyramid cause is been a while I have my time in Sunway Pyramid, but for further detail do visit this link below

https://www.facebook.com/events/604425206309583/

I am only available on day one... how I wish I could attend day two too!!!! I am really looking forward for cosplayer  and also the doujin booth since this will be the first time I attend it! ANIMANGAKI PLEASE BE NICE WITH MEEEEE!!!

Not only that, I will be going along as Amy from Suisei no Gargantia as Ally will be leaving this country to further her studies too! So I go with her wish and hope to get a nice group photo out of it!!

I will say this again...

AUGUST PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment