Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tadaimaaaa~ Angel!

Angel is finally back for the blog~! Of course is been a while again but now I am back and I am ready to update my life event that I had for the past 2 months. October, the month that I started my last semester for year 2. The last semester was pretty hectic even though I still find time to watch anime and manga * with the consequences of last minute studying*. Again, due to my new semester I really find hard time to blog especially when you are require to write journal everyday. Most of my idea for my blogging went for my journal and I am too L.A.Z.Y to come out with something new to post it here. Besides that, most of the time I attended class were most for assignments.

Assignment, assignment and pile of assignments.... There are like never ending. At least I make it through for now and not gonna think about my results for the time being since I am having my semester break. 

The greatest event happening in the mid October to me is that, I am finally stepping my life ahead with a great partner that had made a change in my life. My first crush -Ian-. Many said that he looks similar to Niga Higa, but all I do is just laugh and I too agree that he looks a little like him haha~!



Moving on~!
I miss my bestie Hanie as now she is striving hard and waiting for her last submission. Wishing all the best to her and I can't wait for her return back to Malaysia!! So while I was scrolling in my photo gallery, I came across the pictures she took of me the other day when she came back for her study break and it brought me back memories of " I AM SUPPOSE TO BLOG ABOUT IT!!"  Waalaa~!

 Credit for Hanie


A great shot and angle taken by Hanie!! But my tummy had totally destroy the thing hahahaha! If I am not mistaken, that was the time I actually gone fat for a while after having many feast! Muahaha~

Not only that, my first part time job as a tour guide for the Japanese student~!! I was invited by my friend and it was a great opportunity for me to use my Japanese!! Grabbing that chance and I accepted that job! It was a Brother and Sister event where we become their brother and sister for a day and bring them around KL. I had 7 onii chan (Brother) and my Japanese brothers said that I am one lucky sis! To be honest, I was actually very nervous during the meet up, but somehow it turn out they are awesome bros and they were very friendly with me. Travel by walking, we walked from Times Square to Pavillion then to KLCC Convention Center. Starving and we decided to have lunch at the convention center. We chatted and also talked about Anime!!! Luckily I was not label as a  crazy Otaku because they told me that I should have a least anime poster as wallpaper for the whole room to be consider as one crazy otaku~!! 

And it was my first time going into the Aquaria even though is already been there for many years. There aren't many types of fishes in there but I had a great time with the Japanese and it was really fun shopping in the souvenir shop while all of them start grabbing the plush toy and do funny faces. Guys playing with plush toys, it was hilarious at the same time...weird... haha.   


 A group photo with my bros!

They told me they will visit Malaysia again ( which I don't think they would lol :D ) and they would like me to bring them out next time! Same goes with me, I told them I will visit Japan one day and I hope we could stay in contact so that we able to meet up~! They prepared something small for me as a souvenir and I fell bad for not giving them anything. It was indeed awesome experience for both having a great time with the Japanese and also a successful first part time job!!


There are plenty more awesome events waiting for me ahead and I can't wait for them to come and blog about it!! 

Do look forward for my next post!!!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment