Saturday, May 30, 2015

Legend VS Anime

This week mark the second week of my study semester. Taking a few subject which are not that tough but heavy workload, so while I am still free, I should make use of this time to do some blogging. Blog post is just like my diary, so I am trying to blog about my insight also interesting event that happen around me :) .

As for this week, the subject that I currently having interest is World Literature. Some of my friends told me I gonna go through hell because it sounds interesting but it is actually not, so somewhere back in my mind thinking that [ Yea... maybe that is truth... I like the class for NOW... just for now] hahaha~ But is interesting once I related it to anime! Our lecturer gave summary about the legends and we will read the full story in later times.

Legends like Gilgamesh, Duecalion, Odyssy, Noah and so on. Doesn't it sounds like character name in anime?? Hehehe.. yea I totally related them to anime and I had fun fantasizing in class :D


Anime


(Gilgamesh)

VS

(Gilgamesh)


Legend


Anime


(Noah)

VS

(Noah)


Legend


Anime


( Etrain Odyssey)

VS

(Odyssey)


Legend


Anime 


(Homer Peron)

VS

(Homer)


Legend

This is how I relate them to anime haha. Once you found out how to link them with things you like, those subject you don't like or no interest in will seem more interesting compare to what you think it is before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment